Sunday, May 21, 2006

Nice holiday

We are home again! We did so many that arjan became sick…what a pity!

Let’s start at the beginning. Monday morning we had to go to the town hall, to get my new passport and to bring some papers to get a scoot mobile. I had to make a copy of my new passport also for the scoot mobile. The papers were oke and it took only a few minutes. Then we went to the post office. I had to send back the sewing machine I ordered on the internet. It was not working good and the man from the sewing store said he couldn’t fix it. So I found out I had still guaranty. So I had to send back the machine and I get back the Porto costs. I get a new one or they make it…Well I have an new second hand machine so I rather would get my money back….Then We had to go to the vet, to get Macy’s diet food.

After lunch I slept a while on the sofa until the family was coming. Around 2 o’clock they were over here. We drove to IJhorst were hour little house was. Macy thought we had to drive for two hours, she was surprised we were there in 40 minutes. On the window at the house, there was a sticker, “no pats aloud!” oeps…arjans’ mum didn’t booked for the cat..
The oxygen was there, so I could stay!

The park was very quiet. It was a nice house. Three bedrooms, a big bathroom wit bath, a living room and a kitchen with dishwasher! In the barn there were the chairs for the garden. That day we discovered the park. We went cross country and got stuck in the woods with my wheelchair. We came at a camping ground but we think there will come new houses to rent. Tuesday we went to the Zoo in Emmen. It was very nice weather. Only a bit windy. Wednesday we went to the Lokkerij. That’s a place where storks have their nests and breed out their eggs. Thursday we went to Meppel to a fair. I bought some shoes. Friday we went home. We brought home Macy. Then we went to luttelgeest to the orchideenhoeve.
When we came home arjan went to bed. He was sick.
Saturday we went to the supermarket and watched tv. Most of the weekend we did nothing.

No comments: