Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My little pony's

Last week I had trouble with breathing. More than normally. I don’t know why. I don’t feel if I have a pneumonia. I was tired after the swim Thursday and Friday. When I came home I couldn’t do anything. Arjan went to the grocery store by himself. Saturday at queens day, I didn’t do much. Sunday we baked an bread in the machine. It smells so good when you wake up!!
Monday my housekeeper came again and I had to train on the home trainer with my physical therapist. It went oke.
Tuesday I went to the sewing machine store to buy a second handed machine. My machine is broken so I wanted an other machine. But a new one is very expensive. So I bought a second-hand machine. I parked my car to far so I could get it later this week. I had to go to the internetcafe meeting in the afternoon. So when I came home at 4 I needed an little sleep on the cough.
Today I went to the post office to change dollars into euros. To buy the sewing machine. I also had to go to the town hall, to order a new passport. Now a day it takes a week to get a new one…so next Wednesday I need to get it. I also got some papers to try to get a scoot mobile. Little walks are difficult for me now too… Then I got my sewing machine.

I made a “crochet” little pony. One for me and one for my niece. I have now stiff fingers!!
But It is nice to do when you can’t do much.



Arjan is to the soccer game form Heerenveen against twente to get to the UEFA cup. I hope they will win….I think so they do…
I’m going to watch tv, drink some tea and do my aerosol therapy…

No comments: