Sunday, May 14, 2006

nice days and beautyfull weather, finally!

Thursday evening, after diner we drove to Tilburg. We left at 7 pm. The trip went good. Macy stayed on my lap very quietly. There wasn’t so many traffic as we thought it would. We arrived at 9 pm. Friday morning, I was awake very early. At 5 am. I couldn’t lay down anymore I had to do my aerosol therapy because I had breathing spasm. I slept on the sofa until my mum or dad came downstairs.
In the afternoon we went to Chaam, to the family Versteeg. We sat at their little home at a camping ground. It was very nice and cosy. We went for a walk over the camping. I couldn’t walk so I used the wheelchair. I didn’t bring it for nothing because I knew I had to use it.
When we came home at my parents’, we had a barbeque. Mum made her sate, the Indonesian way…jammy! We sat in the garden the whole evening, for the first time this year. Finally.

Saturday, we went to the mall in the Reeshof. I needed some shoes and my mum also. But I couldn’t find the right ones. Then we went to Breda to my aunt. Her backyard was ready. She had a nice terras with wooden chairs and an arbour. It was very beautiful. Mum, aunt joyce and I went to the market to get some fruit and vegetables. I sat in my wheelchair. The men’ watched formula 1.
After diner at home, Arjan brought us to the theatre. Mum and I went to see Jesus Christ superstar, rock opera. I had some tickets at the second balcony but I couldn’t get up the stairs so I got two tickets in the auditorium. Problem solved. It was very good. The lyrics were in dutch but we knew the music. Very good singers. At 10.30 pm it ended and arjan send me a sms that he was waiting at front of the theatre. What a service…

Sunday we went to Baarle Nassau. I bought shoes and slippers! Nice!
Mum didn’t find shoes and dad got a jeans. We ate Belgian baked potatoes. At home I slept on the sofa and the others watched formula 1. While ajax-psv had their soccer final, we had diner and after the match we went to Heerenveen again. We were home at 10 pm.

Monday my house keeper came again and meanwhile I walked to the dentist two blocks from here, I could walk again… When I came back, in 20 minutes, my physical therapist came, and I worked on t he home trainer. It went oke also.
Tuesday I went to the pharmacy and I bought some little things. After diner we went to my cousin. It was his birthday.

Wednesday I went to the hospital, UMC-Groningen for my cf check up. I thought I needed an antibiotics because of that breathing spasm. I have for a couple off weeks. But there is no sign of an infection in my lungs. Well, it’s true, It doesn’t feel like it, but why do I have breating spasm? Well, it can be the blood sugars. They are higher lately. I have to go to the diabetes nurse to learn about an insulin pump. Maybe that’s it. Now I have to take 6 times a day insulin, more then before…iehh

Thursday I supposed to go to my swimming but I had an conference for the astma foundation in Haren. UMC-Groningen revalidation. Beatrixoord. We spoke about fellow-sufferer contacts. And how we can combine it with therapy. It was a very interesting afternoon.

Friday I had to wait for my oxygen and it came at 11.30 am, so it was early. At 4 pm I went to the swim group and I trained in the water with a physical therapist. It was oke. I was home at 6 pm. Arjan came home shortly after me. We made diner and watched tv.

Saturday we went to the supermarket and to the market in the village. Then we sat in our garden and we watched the qualification of the formula 1. At 6 pm we made diner and then we went to thialf to see the taptoe with a couple of marching bands. Very nice! Marching band van Renssen exists 50 years now and a lot of my friends from my yought were in de band. I went to see them al the time but I couldn't get in it because of my cf. We were home at 12 am. It was raining al little bit.

Today we have to clean the house and do the laundry. Tomorrow we go on a little trip until Friday. Arjans’ parents, his sister and her boyfriend are coming to. It is a house for 6 persons. Macy is also going. Hope she will like it…

Good week!

No comments: